Iceni are experts within the HR marketing space. We help companies get noticed in a competitive HR marketplace by growing their database, managing email campaigns, enhancing their online presence, driving greater traffic to their website, improving and expanding their lead generation channels, and building their status as an industry thought leader.
The Iceni team has worked with numerous vendors, events, and media brands within the HR, Talent, and Leadership space across the UK, US, and Canada.
Iceni combines engaging HR and related content, with direct and inbound marketing campaigns. We’ll give you the tools to make buyers, journalists, bloggers and analysts engage and interact with your brand.
We help you connect with your key audiences in all the right places, using all the right tactics. They’ll download your articles and white papers … read your blog posts and press releases … visit your website … attend your webinars … and engage with your brand again and again.
Our partner and client portfolio includes: HRreview, The Landolt Group, DisruptHR, TalentCulture, Payback Incentives, Kinect, TeamFitnessTool, SpriggHR, Canadian Professional Sales Association, Canadian Association of Marketing Professionals, SocialHRCamp, Talent Management Alliance, The HR Director, HRmarketer, and Employee Engagement Awards.
The HR Gazette is a division of Iceni Media Inc., The HR magazine is a community of leaders and influencers who come together to offer fresh perspectives on topics including HR Technology, Talent Management, Performance, Learning, Strategy, and Leadership. The publication has a global reach of 100,000s of HR professionals and business leaders and a monthly email circulation of up to 100,000. The magazine provides opinion pieces, analysis, news, and reviews from the brightest minds in HR and Management. Exposing your brand to The HR Gazette audience is one of many tools we can utilize.
Alongside our agency and media partners, we blend online publishing with outreach, affiliate marketing, email, thought leadership, and social media amplification.
How We Can Help:
- Your content posted on The HR Gazette
- Content creation (articles/case studies) with your direction and sub-edits
- Sourcing, contacting, and converting partnerships to develop onsite and offsite content to increase your site traffic and social engagement
- Creation and management of editorial calendar and associated processes/tools including editorial style guides
- Strategic recommendations and direction of development of blog content for your site
- Exploration and coordination/development of new or under-used content formats with partners such as interviews, podcasts, Blab video interviews, radio interviews, YouTube interviews
- Sourcing, converting and onboarding new guest bloggers through mining lists, social media and meetings at events
- Research and recommendations around brand and audience positioning
- Strategy, tools and implementation of partner content exchanges and production, e.g. written content, video interviews and Twitter chats live at trade shows
- Press releases for any events
- Testimonial Development – ongoing sourcing and management of relevant client testimonials and quotes
- Creation and management of social editorial calendar and associated processes/tools to make the best use of your new blog content and increased social reach
- Ongoing outreach campaigns to attract new influencers and other partners with significant access to lists of HR-related contacts
- Outreach including emails, Twitter messages, and LinkedIn in-mails
- Develop new ways to engage and interact through social, including utilizing new contra partners to offer infographics, video interviews, blog posts, podcasts and surveys
- Promotion and brand engagement via HR Gazette social media accounts
Advertising and Sponsorships
- Box advertisements on The HR Gazette website for your brand and partners
- Banner advertisements in The HR Gazette’s email newsletters to a minimum of 20,000 HR, Talent, and related professionals
- Sponsored survey on The HR Gazette and in email newsletter
- Discounted event sponsorship opportunities with The HR Gazette’s media partners
- Review of your brand’s existing website and recommendations to help optimize user experience, time on site, bounce rate, and lead generation
- SEO and PPC campaigns
- Generate and manage content partnership programs
- Sourcing/researching new media and event partners to grow membership and brand
- Tools used include phone, email software, social networks, list building from exhibitor lists or event-related LinkedIn groups
- Tech and marketing budget recommendations to support partner programs
- Representation of your brand at trade events to attract new interest, partners and members as agreed plus coordinate media and partner publicity opportunities, as needed
- Regular account management of marketing, media and event partners including high-level reporting on activities e.g. ensuring guest bloggers are being published in a timely manner and that they are promoting your brand through social channels
Lead Generation & Data
- Event exhibitor pre-show targeting strategy, list building, and confirmed meetings
- Find qualified potential influencer partners with multiple field information including frequency of content or social media activity related to topics of interest
- Find qualified potential media and/or event partners with multiple field information including frequency of content or social media activity related to topics such as employee engagement
- Find paid and free speaker opportunities including attendee demographical info, entrance criteria, and deadlines for submission
- Find HR-related vendors (potential distribution/content/social partners) dictated by demographic preferences such as industry type, with multiple field information including frequency of content or social media activity related to topics such as employee engagement
- Find independent writers/bloggers qualified by the frequency they produce content related to your brand
Results will include:
- New and engaging content
- Increased onsite and offsite traffic
- New audiences
- New event partners
- New qualified B2B prospect lists
- New tools and processes to reach decision makers and convert leads
- Increased following and engagement on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Increased leads before, during, and after events
- New proprietary content
- Confirmed and active Influencer/Corporate/Media partners with Sales audiences confirmed
- Identification, strategy, and implementation of new partner marketing initiatives
- New activities, sourced and managed by Iceni, can include: written content, video, webcasts, podcasts, infographics, Twitter chats, LinkedIn outreach, Logo exchanges, email promotions, events, surveys, and whitepapers